Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

ATC's

Hi everyone,
Just a quick blog to share the wonderful ATC's I recieved this morning from Debs charity swap to raise money for Fybromyalgia Association UK (see Debs blog here). It was great to be part of this and I'm over the moon with the Peeping Tom one. (Lori you're a genius!) My fireplace is full of lovely stitched cards from exchanges I've been part of as well as my ever growing collection of ATC's (aren't they addictive). Getting these new ones in the post today inspired me to find some designs for October's swap on Bubble. I've found 2 great designs and I can't wait to stitch them. After a week where my stitchy bug was feeling rather 'meh', it's great to feel excited about stitching again. 
ATC's from Cherry and Debs

Gorgeous ATC from Lori
Thanks for reading everyone, Oh and if anyone would like the 30 days questions to use on their blog, please send me a message and I'll happily forward you a copy. They are easily adapted for most crafts.
Kerry. x

5 comments:

  1. glad you liked them, the hope one is made by Cherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fab but the cat one is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them too..they are all so lovely..but kitty is so cutie..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I got your blackwork flower one! Glad you like the kitty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They are gorgeous Kerry! Especially Lori's kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)