Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 12 November 2011

Birthday treats

Well today is my birthday and I've been very lucky to recieve some gorgeous cards and gifts from my crafty friends. So cue alot of pictures of the lovely cards and presents made by my very talented Bubble friends.

The wonderful Laura sent me this amazing parcel of Giraffe themed presents. I do love my Giraffes and I was overwhelmed with these. As you can see there is a very cute ami that my daughter would like to claim, Fab card, earrings and phone charm and crochetted brooch made by Laura's Mum. There is also the most amazing biscornu, designed especially for me by Laura, using a Giraffe design from an old Cross Stitcher. So here are the close ups...
And the back...

The Earrings
The phone charm and crochetted brooch...

Here are the handmade cards I've recieved so far from the Bubblers in the Thread Exchange.
Well, thanks for stopping by, I'm off to town with the family, Thom wants to go to the local Muesum. Have a fab weekend everyone. xx

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday dear..
    lovely gifts..
    have a lovely day with full of fun..
    hugs for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)