Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 11 March 2012

New Black Pear makes

Hi Folks
I can't believe it's been a week since my last post and it's taken me this long to acually complete a project. here are a couple of makes I did for Black Pear.

First is a roon sign, appliqued with a Thomas Tank engine and personalised for my Son.


And here is a little phone case I made inspired by a bookmark that was in the travelling craft box by Laura.

I've been having a bit of a craft drought where despite so many ideas I can't seem to get anything done. I'm planning on finishing my ATC's tonight for the swaps, or more to the point starting them! I've got my Mum's birthday in just under two weeks and I have a biscornu half done for her. So many projects, so little time. I did have my first sale as Black Pear and sold Max the Dog (yay!) So I need to make a new one now.

Thanks for reading. xx

10 comments:

  1. Fab door hanger and so bright and cheerful. Love the phone case also. Hope you get some mojo soon
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on selling Max! Was that through your facebook page? Lovely door hanger and fab mobile phone case- thought I recognised the style, lol! Hope you get back into the crafting zone soon! love Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more lovely makes, very pretty phone case.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first sale, it's a great feeling! Love the new makes :-)

    Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the phone case! :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ^_^
    Just to let you know I've awarded you a blog award ^_^ If you want to take part you can find it on my blog, but if not tis all good. just thought you deserved it ^_^
    all the best
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, ditto Steph, I just gave you a blog award too!! love Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the Thomas the Tank!! Also that phone case is really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wanted you to know I have awarded you a Liebster Award for your blog because its always nice to visit. Drop in on my blog to see all the details.

    Mary Joan
    http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)