Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Monday 31 December 2012

More Christmas presents

Hi folks,

In an attempt at leaving 2012 tidy blog wise, I'm going to do a quick post to show you a couple of Christmas presents I was given.

I showed you the cute Kokeshi doll Steph sent me in a post earlier this week, well another parcel dropped through my letter box on Friday, as Steph had forgotten to put something in. So out popped this very cute and quirky Rudolph.


I wa also blessed to receive another of Steph's wild women brooches, I love blues/turquoise/greens so this is perfect for me and I wore it out on Friday night when Hubby and I went for a meal with friends. (absolutely scrummy curry)


I didn't get many craft presents this year but I did get this lovely sampler from my in-laws. I must admit that when I saw it was a cross stitch kit, I had a bit of a sinking feeling as they are more your country cottage kind of people and in cross stitch that is just not me! but it turned out to be this fab sampler and below are some rubber stamps Mum brought me.


Hubby brought me an A2 cutting mat to help with my pattern cutting and he also ordered me the rest of my DMC threads to complete my set so hopefully in the not to distant future I'll have a parcel of 151 threads through the door. Good thing too as I need two of them to start a new project!! It will be nice to only have to do a top up thread order every so often :-D

In the non craft related stuff I had a lovely Radley purse, pyjamas, 2 Formula One books, lots of chocolate (but no chocolate orange - so disapointing), socks (of course) Miranda seasons 1 & 2 dvd (Such fun) and McLaren Tooned dvd from Hubby and Mum.

I also had some lovely Cath Kidston stationary from my wonderful friend Sarah, some writing paper and this funky Liberty/Hello Kitty phone case from Mum too.


Well once again thanks for reading and Happy New Year (again)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful presents! Happy New Year, Kerry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presents! Happy New Year Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely presents! That Rudolph is super cute :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)