Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Monday 11 February 2013

My first TUSAL post

So I'm a day late but I've had an awful cold this weekend that put pay to almost everything. I didn't even switch the computer on. So this evening has been spent catching up on as many blogs as I could (wow you've all been busy!)

So here is my first ort jar...



It's got a few gold strands where I experimented with various metallics for my sampler. Other orts are from all the biscornu I made last month and from the Needlecraft Haven February stitching challenge.

If you click on the link on the side bar for Daffycat's blog you can find out all about the TUSAL.

Have a good week everyone. x

5 comments:

  1. Get well soon deary
    Lovely Orts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little jar... and it's full too!!! Hope you're feeling a bit better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better Kerry. Sweet jar, it's got lots in too!
    hugs for you
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better~!

    That's a great collection of orts for this past month

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)