Thanks for such a lovely welcome back. Im really glad to be back blogging. Life is so busy its great to have an escape. So on to 2015's goals... After a fairly miserable attempt at 2014 where despite the goals seeming realistic at the time - they clearly weren't!
As I will be doing the Internship until September I'm setting just a few goals.
- Progress on Anchor Sampler
- 3 Blackwork pieces- Star, Lady from WOXS and Bird Song
- 12 Cover Kits - any 12 from the 100 or so I have!!!
- Crochet an Ami
- Progress on Hexagon quilt
- Autumn Swap - almost done!!
- Winter Swap - not started, due end of February
- Fabric box from NEC
- 2 Lizzie Kate charts - both snipitts, cross stitcher in residence and the other is work, trust, pray.
- 2 baby blankets - 1 ASAP and one for July
- UFO's from the basket - x 4 - Japanese Garden, Keep Calm, Donald Duck and Gardeners.
This is where I am at with the sampler and my quilt
Hopefully I'll be back very soon with my first 3 finishes!!!