Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas travelling box picks

Hello, Hello, only me!

I posted the box to Laura today, so I thought you like to see my picks from it. There were some beautiful bits in it from my very talented friends but we chose these bits. I say we as my children did the picking. I only took 3 things as the box will be back to me after its visit to Laura. Apologies now for the pic's the weather is awful and it just never seems to get light enough to take photos, that is when I'm at home in the day.



Thomas picked the two decorations - one for him and one for Lottie. They were made by Steph O.


Steph also made my next pick of this stunning biscornu. I am obsessed by these funny litttle things and I don't actually have a Christmas one so I thought it was a great addition to my biscornu family.


This is the bottom, fab isn't it.




My last pick was one of Lori's fabulous felties. She really is a genius with felt. So Santa will now be a new addition to our Christmas tree.


 
As soon as Laura gets the box, I can show you what I made to add to the box. It's a busy week here craft wise, I need to start on some christmas stockings, paint 2 masks and alter a curtain. Oh and mend a dress for my friend. I finally managed to have 5 mins on my sewing machine on Sunday. It certainly had been a while. Once this lot is over I can make my bits for my Christmas giveaway!

Have a good week friends!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute picks..
    Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Nice choices (especially the biscornu!), Mii x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Can't wait til the box arrives!! Come on Mr Postman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful goodies from the box Kerry. That biscornu is gorgeous.Look forward to seeing what you made.
    love n hugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)