Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

I'm a lucky girl!

Well todays post was a joy to recieve, two fabulous parcels filled with crafty gems and not a bill in sight!

I was very lucky to win the giveaway on Steph's fantastic blog. I recieved these gorgeous Chinese New Year goodies. We love oriental dragons in this house so this is a very welcome addition to our dragon family. I love the little Feltie sooo much! Steph even put in a lovely little bag of charms too. There is a little toadstool one that I love and one that says someone special that I want to use for hubby's valentines present. THANK YOU SO MUCH STEPH!!

And here's the dragon close up.

And here are the gorgeous charms.

And there's more...the second parcel contained this lovely delicate bracelet from Laura and an Owl ATC. Laura knows I love blackwork so this is a welcome addition to my little ATC collection. THANK YOU LAURA!!

I finished this months ATC's for the two Bubble swaps. One was themed Luck of the Irish and the other was up to me so I decided on a rather broad purple theme so here they are. They're in the post now along with the patchwork hearts ones and I'm looking forward to getting my return ones later in the month.

That's all from me, I'm off for a cuppa and to make a little biscornu for the travelling box. Thanks for reading. xxx

7 comments:

  1. congratulations dear for winning the giveaway..
    everything is so lovely..and cute atc..
    love for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous goodies from Steph! I love all her felties, they are so cute. And a yummy bag of charms too! The 'someone special' one will be perfect for valentines. Glad you like the ATC and bracelet :-) Lovely ATCs for Lorraine's swops. I couldn't think of anything for the Irish theme so I just did the other two instead. I like your purple theme (of course!!) love Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely gifts and great makes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, lots of lovely things! Lucky you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of loveliness, a day with crafty post and no bills is always a good one :-)

    Love all the goodies, aren't the felty dragons fabulous?

    Looking forward to the travelling craft box arriving with me next!

    love Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are very lucky kerry and what wonderful things you have received . Much better than the bills!!.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely things you recieved and the ATC swaps are lovely. Hugs Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)