Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 5 January 2013

2013 project list

I'm keeping my list rather short this year as I don't want to pressure myself too much this year.

The 3 biscornu to complete my basket of biscornu challenge and to get these done by 14th January.


There are a few kits I'd like to start...
Giraffe Silhouette by Maia


Anchor Sampler


Mother and baby Giraffes (maybe)


Blackwork sampler fromWOXS

Japanese bookmark (anchor)

I'd like to do some of the cover kits I have and I've selected the first 10! I won't be doing so many swaps, but the travelling box is due back to me in April so I will start putting bits together for that soon. I'm thinking these will break up the big projects. I have 17 craft projects on my 101 list so I will try and do some of those too. The kits will also help towards this.

So what do you have planned for 2013?

Well have a good weekend, I'm off to stitch another biscornu and watch Glee!

3 comments:

  1. Aww the Mother & Baby Giraffes design is so sweet!! I want to start it for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the giraffe kits -my favourite animals :-) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the giraffes designs. That silhouette one is one I have liked for ages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)