Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 20 January 2013

A quick Sunday post

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to share the snow and what has been keeping me busy the last couple of days. I've really gotten back into my Hexagon Quilt the last week or so and I've managed to put in a couple more rows. I got to the point where the last few hexagons I had made up didn't fit with the ones already stitched in, so I tacked a few more and here they are ready to be sewn in. I've still got about the same again cut ready to make up and I also had a sort out of the Christmas fabric as there was lots in there I could add in. So here are the 40 I've tacked.


Here is the view from our front door of the snow. This was taken this afternoon so the kids have been on it and it's thawed slightly. I think we've had about 6 inches of snow. Well that's my guestimation based on the roof of the car!


Right I'm off to finish clearing the tea things now that Thomas has nearly finished. This boy must be the slowest eater in the world. He's had his dinner 40 mins! It was a rather yummy Chili though!

I'm almost finished with the top of the last biscornu so hopefully I can share the finished thing mid week. I may get started on my January project in January after all!!!

Happy crafting friends .x

6 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely hexagons there Kerry! Look forward to seeing them in the quilt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the hexagons and can't wait to see it finished and the biscornu. Well done on getting the last one nearly complete to and looking forward to seeing that January project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww very pretty hexagons:)
    Enjoy making your quilt
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry, I really like what you do here, so I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award. Check out my post with the details and let me know if you have any questions! It's all about new bloggers getting to know each other and motivating each other!
    http://www.xstitchlibrarian.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the quilt finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely hexagons to go into the quilt.
    Keep warm!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)