Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness April check in

It's Gifted Gorgeousness SAL time again (well near enough!) Jo at Serendipitous Stitching hosts a monthly SAL where we stitch on something that uses gifted fabric, threads, kit, or finishing bits or is made as a gift for someone.


As I mentioned at the end of my last post Steph and I had an Easter swap too.

I made some Easter bunting inspired by the bunny brooch Steph O sent me.


I also stitched this gorgeous design from Snowflower Diaries. I love some of the designs on this site, a new favourite for sure.


I did add a little bow button to the design too but didn't take a close up. 


I'm currently stitching a small blackwork kit by Mottingham Cottage designs which was gift to me. im stitching it on evenweave Steph dyed for me a while ago.


I hope all my UK readers are enjoying this lovely weather. We've got a couple of busy weeks as both my kids have birthdays. 

Happy crafting 

7 comments:

  1. Great post , I really must make more of an effort to catchup on blogging again , it's been too long , love the bunting you made and love even more my granny square

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift. The blackwork is looking good, I really like the fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful makes! I'm sure Steph loved them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations!! Love your blackwork, really should start mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fabric on the blackwork and a nice parcel filled with lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the Snowflower Diaries too, especially her little witch seasonals series.
    Steph's fabric is amazing too, perfect for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry it's taken me forever to comment on this post Kerry! I thought I hadn't seen you for a while in my blog list and it would seem blogger was hiding you!So I am catching up now. I LOVE all of my gorgeous goodies. The bunting hangs in my window and makes me smile. The beautiful bunny hangs on my door and is much admired. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)