Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 3 October 2015

Work in progress

Hello friends

Just a quick blog to share my two current stitchy projects. I managed to get a really good go on queen of hearts whilst watching the formula one last week so here is my latest pic of it and the one from gifted gorgeousness for comparison 



Not the best picture, I took it just as I put it away for the evening. I've started the swirly leaf bit on the right too. I've been stitching it on the bus so adding about 15-20 mins a day to it. I've about a dozen stitches still to do on the left too. 

I did start a new project last night for a birthday present. I'm stitching it over 1 on 28 ct hand dyed from Steph. I won't tell you any more about it but you should see a finish at the beginning of November. 


I'm spending the day at mums with the children and I've brought it with me to do a bit on. It helps if you bring the threads though! 

I'm all finished making for the travelling Christmas box, it'll be on its way next week so I can share all my makes next weekend. We've finished the granny square swap too, so I'll write a post about that too. 

Have a great weekend 


5 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the mystery project. The only word I can think of to fit the letters you have is decapitate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun fabric your mystery stitch is on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the heart.Ohhh! Very mysterious! I look forward to seeing more. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)