Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 18 October 2015

It's me

Good morning to followers old and new. Welcome if you're new and thank you for putting up with me if you've been with me for a while.

I've been very lucky this week to have my blog mentioned in Crosstitch collection magazine and a little interview too. It was quite surreal when they emailed me to ask if I would be happy to be featured as their blogger of the month I did actually make me think "have you read my blog?"

So here is my bit in the magazine.


They asked me to choose some of my favourite projects and I couldn't not let them have a photograph of my rather large collection of biscornu and small stitched cushions. 

I've also been having a little mooch on the bloggersphere and following a few new blogs. I look forward to reading those too. 

In other news I finished the sampler for my in-laws and I'm pleased to say they seemed to really like it I'll do a little blog on that next. 

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Thanks for reading. 

Kerry x 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting featured in the mag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohooo! This is so exciting! I still have not found the mag! I am on a mission now to find it! So happy for you. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The anniversary sampler in the post below looks wonderful, a special gift.
    Congrats you being in the mag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)