I can't believe it was january when I last blogged about my quilt. I finally got round to putting a few more rows in my quilt.
One of the wedding favours from my friends wedding last month was a jar of sweets so I saved the fabric from the top and put it into my quilt. It's the green piece with the 3 red flowers.
I got a scrap pack with some lovely batik fabric scraps in last week, so they went in too. Laura's Hexagon quilt has reached almost 1200 hexagons and is huge. Mine has around 240 in. I've managed to have a few evenings where I've been able sew 20 or so hexies in. I also got all the fabric from Teresa cut ready to make into hexies too.