Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 9 October 2011

Surprise Parcel

Hi everyone,
Well it's a quiet Sunday in my corner of the world. I've spent the morning watching the Japanese Grand Prix. I love F1 so it was the perfect start to a Sunday for me. For once I didn't mind that DD got up at 6am. It was a great race for Jenson Button, and Vettel is an amazing World Champion.

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when a parcel dropped through the letter box from Canada. It was the biscornu from my bubbling friend Steff that I thought had gotten lost in the post as Steff posted it back in mid August. It's a welcome addition to my biscornu bowl. Steff also sent me a skein of thread and some pretty notepaper.
Goodies from Steff

Biscornu from Steff

My Biscornu bowl

I'm not sure if I shared with you the biscornu I sent to steff, so here it is (maybe again!)
Biscornu I sent to Steff
I'm still wrestling with my stitchy bug, it's disapeared just when I really need it. my to-do list is mounting up and my stitchy days until Christmas are ebbing away :-( If you happen to see a wandering stitchy bug please send him my way. I did stitch a couple of tiny motifs for my october ATC's they just need making up and posting in the week. I haven't quite decided how to make them up yet.

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and welcome to my new follower Chris. Lovely to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy reading my blog. x

2 comments:

  1. wow very sweet gift you received..and i love your biscornu bowl so much..
    and the one you made is so cute too..
    lovely stitching .
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely gifts. LOve your bowl of Biscornu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)