Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Sleepy Sarah and Funky Fish

Hi Friends,
Just a quick post to show you the lovely presents Laura sent for my terrible two! They both celebrated their birthdays at the end of April and were very lucky to recieve these Ami's through the post.

Laura sent Charlotte a Sleepy Sarah doll and Thomas a very funky fish which has been named Gobble (no idea behind the reason but then I have no idea how the mind of a 7 yr old boy works).

Sleepy Sarah

'Gobble' the fish


There are links to the patterns on Laura's blog HERE and also some more pictures.

Have a fab day. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, Gobble is a great name! Glad your terrible two liked them, I had fun making them and challenging myself with new techniques and colour choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)