Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Wednesday 21 January 2015

The epic autumn swap continues...

In my last post I shared a couple more bits I'd made for the autumn swap Steph and I did. Much to my surprise the postie knocked on my door with a parcel from Steph. (She has very distinctive handwriting so you know instantly!) 

So the parcel contained a lovely crocheted blanket, (I'm thinking Lottie might like this one), a little stitched cushion, ribbon, chocolate cake soap, beaded squirrel kit and a beautiful autumn book. 


Here is the cushion. It says 'a fallen leaf is summer's wave goodbye'. 


Steph is brilliant at felt books and this is the fab autumn one. 





The autumn swap has been amazing so let's see what the winter swap holds. 

Xxx

8 comments:

  1. Such an adorable felt book, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph has such a creative spirit, her goodies are always fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. I love that Lottie nabbed it, she is a girl after my own heart...Ohhh presents! mine! ^_^ It has been a wonderbubble swap and I'm sure winter will be sparkly and fabulous...and perhaps in winter if I don't faff! ^_- XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I don't know what's going on, but I haven't been getting updates from your blog on my reader in months. I thought I'd trot over and see how you were doing, and lo and behold, there are all these posts that I've never seen! I'll be catching up now. Love this parcel from Steph. Enjoy your goodies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I'd say you hi the jackpot!!!!!!
    Hugs
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are absolutely beautiful gifts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)