Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 28 May 2017

Smalls SAL May check in

Hi everyone,

Bank holiday weekend, half term and time for the Smalls SAL hosted by Heather - the aim - a small finish of our choice each month Here are my finishes for May...

Bee Keeper by The Drawn Thread. I loved stitching this one and I'm planning one for each season and several of them for my Christmas tree.


A hug will do by Lizzie Kate. Another freebie and I'm planning on making a flat hanging for DD.


I've also finished the May month stitch by Palko-Lap, stitched in one of my favourite  Anchor variegated threads 1345.


I joined the Lakeside Needlecraft SAL group on Facebook and I've started the the Tea and Cakes SAL designed by Durene Jones. I've done one version on 14ct Mulberry Aida and the second on 28 count 1 over 1. I'm about to start week 2 tonight. they are such cute little designs!


Hope you all have a great stitchy week!




12 comments:

  1. I love your elephants!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely versions of the Lakeside SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your little stitches are adorable. I really enjoy how you're doing the two versions of the Lakeside SAL. Each one looks so different, but I love them both. I can't wait to see how they progress along with the SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your scissor fob so much ...
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great smalls this month. Love the thread you used for May.
    The cakes SAL looks great too. I like the tiny version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful smalls this month, Kerry, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely finishes specially the LK. Wow you are stitching the SAL twice. Any special reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have been busy! Love the cake design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty design for the Smalls SAL. I like the finish and pretty cording. The Tea pattern looks interesting with the lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stitching! Bee Keeper is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. All beautiful, but I love the colors in your "May".

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty things you've worked on this month! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)