Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 5 March 2016

Free to a good home

Hi folks. 

A friend was having a clear out and sent me lots of cross stitch charts from UK magazines. I've kept quite a few but already have these as I subscribe to the magazines. They're from cross stitcher, crazy and WOXS. 

There are several different themes so if you would like any of them I'll be happy to post them out to people. Must are If several people want them I'll pop names in a hat. Some piles have 3-4 charts others just one or two. 


Themes are
Animals (mainly cute)
Christmas
Retro/Scandi 
Oriental
Beach/seaside 
Floral (one set of charts)

Give me a shout if you want any, I won't be offended either if people want to pass  

On with the stitching (said in a firm way to try and motivate me as my stitchy bug is refusing to play these last few weeks)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely charts....please don't count me in, as I think I have them all. 😀
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they find a nice new home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in Oriental and floral charts.Would you be kind enough to count me in for these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mini,
      Email me your address and I'll get them in the post to you. My email is kerryp77@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete
  4. Would love the cute animal one if you havent found a home for it, been looking for an animal alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,
      I'll pop them in the post to you, do you want the beach alphabet and Christmas alphabets too?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)