Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Thursday 30 March 2017

WIP (a little bit late) ocalypse

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe how hectic the last few weeks have been, it's certainly been March Madness for everything in our house. I'm 5 days late for WIPocalypse hosted by Measi. A SAL where we do battle with the WIP's down the side of the sofa in an attempt to get the pile under control!

WIPocalypse Button

Here are my worked on WIP's for the month:

Anchor sampler - one kit fits all SAL's!



Blackwork seasons - Just a start made on the Autumn band.



I should have done some on 12 days but the mood really didn't strike.

March Madness has also given me a whole host of new WIP's  - 13 to be exact.

January.
February.
March.
Just Nan.
Celtic Bird.
Redwork alphabet.
Lizzie Kate Friendship.
Gilmore Girls.
Maia Giraffes.
Blackwork Birdsong.
Jubilee Heart.
Cactus Hoop.
and whatever comes out of the JOD tomorrow.


And on to the WIPocalypse question of the month...

March 26 – What stitchy blogs, groups, or flosstubes do you follow and why?

All of the blogs I follow are in my side bar. I follow most because they are a source of inspiration, encouragement and it's nice to feel part of a community. It has been where I have discovered many new designers and also been stash enabled once or twice! Some blogs really cheer me up and  make me laugh Many blogs i follow were found through other blogs and joining in with SAL's and a few I followed back at the start of my blog in 2012 no longer blog. It's also lovely to think that others out there want to see what I've been creating too.

I only do the Wipocalypse group on Facebook, but there is a private group for my travelling box friends and we often use that for advice especially with crochet problems. I don't do flosstubes - if anyone can recommend one or two, I'll give them a go.

Happy Stitching

Kerry

13 comments:

  1. Great update, Kerry! I'm such a Gilmore Girls fan so I really like that one. That teeny tiny alphabet is pretty stinkin' cute, too!! The Blackwork Seasons is great. You're getting close on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, I love your Blackwork Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wips are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Black work....the colors in the sampler are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many new wonderful WIPS. The Black work is beautiful, just to point out one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on your Anchor sampler and all your new starts too.
    I recommend Ms Oh Sew Crafty on YouTube because she's a blogger too! I can send you some links to the people I like too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely projects.. I love the blackwork band sampler. I was looking for Gilmore Girls revival on internet to watch, but it's not available. I would like to stitch some quotes from Lorelai one day, not sure its legal .
    I don't watch flosstube, I need 100% attention when I'm stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great WIPocalypse photos, don't worry you are not the last to post - I am behind as well! I do really like the blackwork piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stitching! Your sampler is coming along so nicely, great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely update, I really like your Anchor sampler and it's edging ever closer to a finish! The blackwork sampler is very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sampler does look splendid, i'm sure I have stitched the blackwork bookmark in an exchange before, think it was in blue?

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many new WIPs, that's great. You made the best out of March Madness.
    Nice progress on both your Wipocalypse pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)