Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 17 February 2018

February Gifted Gorgeousness

Hey folks 

Time for GG hosted by the awesome Jo of Serendipidous Stitching. 


Last month I had nothing to share! This month everything is either being gifted or stitched using gifted stuff! 





So let's launch into the projects that will be gifted...


Birth Sampler. I brought this in Aldi would you believe for £2.99. The floss is good quality and chart is very clear and even came with a hoop. I swapped out the aida for some witchelt star sapphire linen. I'm stitching this for my friend who is due in April. 




Next up is the Japan bookmark by Anchor . I started this back in 2012 and had only stitched 50 stitches. I'm stitching this for my mums birthday next month. This may have even been a gift to me. 




Love never fails is a freebie by the Primitive Hare and stitched in a 4 ply thread by 21st century yarns over one on 20ct belana  and is going to be an ATC, along with a couple of the designs on the next pic and the 4 tiny biscornu will become scissor fobs for friends. 





So on to the projects that were gifted to me...


Spring frills by Just Nan. I won this eons ago in blog giveaway from Carolyn. 




Palko Lap calendar SAL stitched with gifted fabric and a couple of gifted threads. Yup it's done!!! Happy dance. 




Have Faith by Design Works. A gift from Steph. 




City landscape by Zweigart on gifted fabric from hubby and the kids. 




Humbug by Shiny Room. Brought with a gift voucher to Sew and So from stitchy pal Shannon. 




I was gifted this chart too this week from another stitchy pal Rachel. 




I started this little embroidery I got from Paperchase at Christmas with another voucher. 



Wow! that was a lot for one month!

Thanks for stopping by and happy stitching friends.



9 comments:

  1. What a lot of loveky things for this month's GG - your mum will love the bookmark, it's a beautiful pattern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, you certainly went for broke with your gifts this time round!
    Love the colours in the JN Spring Frills. Is it going to be a humbug?
    Also love the Palko-lap months, you chose amazing colours for each month. Perfect sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of gift stitching.I have never heard of 21st century yarns and 20ct belana .Congrats on finishing the Palko piece, your choice of thread is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lot of lovely stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A jam packed GG post filled with lots of super things, love the JN Spring - that really is pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous GG update this month! Congratulations on finishing the Palkolap sampler, I really like your colour choices. The Japan bookmark is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some great projects there, congratulations on finishing your sampler

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gifted projects, Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you do find some lovely patterns, Kerry, and amazing bargains!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)