Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Monday 31 December 2012

101/1001 round up

Not many pictures but a fair few things to tell.

Days left: 859
In progress: 26
Completed: 9 (8%)

So since my last 101 post I've read Diana the Huntress and Fredrica in fashion both by MC Beaton. These are also listed on the 50 book challenge.


I was excited to hear from one of my penpals that she has started a 101/1001 list so that was another 'thing' completed.

Our work christmas meal was at an american Diner called Detroits, I'd never eaten there and the food was lovely, huge portions! That was the first of the new restaurants tried.

Picture from Worcester News

I've also done a couple of RAK's - Sent my penpal Janet a parcel of craft goodies to help with one of her 101/1001. You can read her blog here, It's full of her 101/1001 adventures!


 The next one was when I was walking back from the post office before christmas and saw a christmas card that someone dropped before  they had gotten to the post office. It had been put on the windowsil of the local dentists. I thought I could be nice and post it, but wasnt sure so went to cafe as I'd planned for lunch with a friend. I went back past about an hour later and it was still there so I picked it up and took it to the post office. So that made another RAK.

My last update concerns all of you...I hit my blog followers target and I now have 20 new followers who read my nonsense since I started this challenge back in May. Thank you to all my followers both old and new!

I've been having a big craft sort out so watch this space for some stash giveaways.

wishing you all a happy and healthy...

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Happy & Prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the goodies, I've finally made a start on them! Hope that 2013 is wonderful to you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)