Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Wedding makes and holibobs

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for all the lovely comments on the spring swap.

A couple of weeks ago I went to a beautiful wedding of some dear friends. I made a penguin card as the bride is rather fond of them.



I also stitched a lucky horseshoe from a DMC blackwork occasions chartbook.



I thought I'd share the beautiful table flowers and the awesome cake. The groom loves his retro cars and has an Allegro like the one on the cake!


On to our holiday. We had a week at Butlins, Minehead at an event called Spring Harvest. We had glorious weather and the beach at Minehead is lovely.









The kids had a fab week, there was so much to do for the kids and it was great to spend time not worrying about the mundane and just be together.

So just a quick post here, I've got some Easter goodies to show you and I've been working on my quilt too.

Thanks for reading. x

8 comments:

  1. Pretty wedding stitcheries and so glad that you had a nice family holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes for the wedding! Those flowers look amazing. Glad you had a lovely little holiday too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your holiday was a good one. I love the stitching you did for the wedding. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet wedding stitcheries...glad you had a fun time with the family
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding goodies you made for the happy couple. Looks like you had super weather for your spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penguins! I love that card.
    Glad you had a lovely break

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely wedding makes! They're bound to be treasured

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Awesome wedding cake! I love the penguin card and the horse shoe ornament is so beautiful. I am glad you had a beautiful holiday. XOXxoxXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)