Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 15 January 2017

Gifted Gorgeousness 2017 - January

2017 GG

It's the first GG post of the year and I have a finish!!

Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching where we stitch on projects using a kit, threads, fabric etc that were gifted to us or that will be gifts.



I've finally completed the back stitch on the birth sampler and framed it ready to give to Miriam's Mum and Dad. I'm a bit annoyed that the crease didn't come out despite washing and ironing but I'm happy with the finish overall. The kit by Janlynn was gifted to me by Sarah when I won her blogversary giveaway last year.


I've been busy stitching away on 12 days too, but I shall save a picture for Wipocalypse. I hope you have all had a stitchy start to the New Year.

Happy stitching

13 comments:

  1. A sweet little finish!
    I love baby birth samplers, they are perfect keepsakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A double gift - a gift from Sarah that you made into a gift for Miriam! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely gift indeed! I'm look out for samplers has I have to stitch two this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how beautiful! Gorgeous frame too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful gift to be treasured, it looks great in the white frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this year, the first person to link up for the first post!

    Love the double reason for GG too, I am sure this sampler will be treasured by the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely and I'm sure it will be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so cute! I love the frame you've chosen. I'm sure the family will love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Those little toes. The frame looks great

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finish and I have those issues with creases as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous finish, I bet the new mum and dad will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)