Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Sunday 29 January 2017

WIPocaylpse - January check in

Morning friends,

That's always a dangerous thing to say when it's fast heading to midday and you have a tendency to take ages to write a blog post.

WIPocalypse Button

Right last Sunday of the month means WIPocalypse hosted my Measi so here are my offerings this month.

I have two finishes to share - you will have already seen these so just to tick them off the WIP list we have...

Finished birth sampler, you can read more about it here.


I also finished the little tree decoration in my last post.


Right on to new stuff and this is the biggie...Progress on The twelve days of Christmas. The design is by Paulette Stewart at Plum Street Samplers and was released as the Christmas 2015 SAL I didn't get quite as far as I had planned but considering I was here at my last check in with this project.


and now I'm here - it's not bad progress. I love the wreath around the Goose's neck


I also brought 2 frames for completed stitches in my box of shame...progress! I just need to do something with them now.

I have a present to make this week and then I shall be back stitching this for Theme-Tas-Stitch in February along with that pesky biscornu. 

Edited:
 Oops I forgot the WIPocalypse question: What SALs are you taking part in this year?

I’m taking part in 3 SAL’s this year and hosting one of my own.
Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by Jo and we post on the 15th of each month about our stitching that is for gifts or made up of items gifted to us (thread, chart, fabric etc).
Smalls SAL hosted by Heather –posting on the last Friday of each month we finish something small each month of our choice.
Wipocalypse  hosted my Measi – posting on the last Sunday of the month about the WIP’s we’ve worked on.

And...

 Theme-tas-stitch is a SAL I am hosting each month where we use pieces in our stash to stitch around themes set. Many of you will remember Theme-a-licious - well basically I contacted Heather and asked if I could re-launch it - she said yes so here we are. More details can be found on the tab at the top of my page.



Have a great stitchy week friends

11 comments:

  1. Great progress on the 12 days of Christmas! The piece is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitching! The 12 days of Christmas is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the 12 Days....fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic progress! It really is a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on 12 Days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet birth sampler and great progress on your 12 Days!! Looking forward to Theme-tas-stitch! I have my projects ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet finishes! Lovely progress on the 12 Days of Christmas too :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great work finishing the 2nd row and on to the 3rd in 12 Days, that's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes and progress on you 12 days of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice projects that you chose for this year's WIPocalypse. And great progress on the PSS piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)