Welcome

As the song from Gilmore Girls says “So welcome to my little corner of the world”. It’s all about me and my crafting – focusing around my love for stitching and sewing along with anything else that catches my eye. So welcome, grab a coffee and happy reading.

Saturday 21 January 2017

Theme-tas-Stitch - Join up January

Hey Folks,



As it is the 21st I though just a quick post to say the sign up is live HERE if you are thinking of joining us this year. The tab gives all the details of the themes and a couple of FAQ's. If you have any other questions, please leave me a comment and I'll try and answer them. 


I'm really excited to have 5 people sign up already - so a big thank you to those and a couple of maybe's too. 

I haven't quite decided what to work on for Focus Finish February yet. The fact that this biscornu still isn't done drives me mad and should only take a week tops, I really want to finish the Anchor Sampler and it is possible it could be done in a month as I have promised myself I can start Elizabeth Shepherd when its done. The last option is to crack on with 12 days as until I hit 8 maids a milking I'd been on a roll. I'd planned to get to and make a start on Day 10 by WIPocaylpse check in a week tomorrow. It's still possible... The photo does only show it up to the 6th day as I'm saving my progress pic for WIPocalypse.


So here are the options...What would you choose?

Have a great weekend and don't forget to sign up for Theme-Tas-Stitch


7 comments:

  1. I would go biscornu, 12 Days, sampler for no other reason than "just 'cause". Not sure if that helps or not. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would capitalize on the roll you are on with 12 Days and get that finished. But all would be nice to see done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Theme-tas-Stitch. Its going to be fun. I will vote for Anchor Sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go with the 12 Days, its the one that's been ongoing for the longest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, it should be fun! I'd choose the biscornu first since that's weighing on your mind more. :) I think I'm going to choose a couple projects to fit with my weekly rotation too. I'll post about it and include your link for others to join.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decisions decisions! I would choose one that you think could be finished with a month's stitching. I would really like to see the Anchor sampler done but of course it's your choice!
    I'm really looking forward to your SAL and have chosen my Focus Finish February project already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you choose, I will enjoy watching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)